The double Prince Pekka combo or otherwise known as the 4P’s combo(which includes the princess too) is one of the best decks that you can possibly get your hands on.This deck is also an OP. With all major pushes, you can get all 3 enemy towers quickly.Yes. ONE major push is all that takes to rip your enemy apart! Now let us look at the deck:
- Prince: Inflicts a lot of damage to towers with a huge number of HP. The charged blow from the Prince hits the towers with maximum damage. One among the chief hard hitters along with the mighty Pekka.
- Dark Prince: The best splash damage troop. We use it behind the prince to get the most damage as it can give a big blow to troops that come in your prince’s way.
- Pekka: Acting both as a tank and damage dealer at the same time. Used for tanking the double P’s. Even if our Pekka gets 1 proper strike on the enemy tower, it makes a huge difference in the outcome. The only demerit with Pekka is its speed. Real slow and that is a headache at times.
- Elixir Collector: The major role in the big push. Provides that much wanted elixir throughout the entire game. It also can help in defending your base to a certain extent. Sometimes your enemy might even blow up your elixir collector with a rocket that cost them 6 elixirs. Big loss on their part and good enough for us.
- Arrows: Keep them always ready to finish off the nagging swarm troops that always come as a blockade to your melee attackers. You won’t always possess the wizard to counter!
- Princess: Princess always come into play to take out the defending low HP troops. The ranged strike of the princess is tremendously useful.
- Ice wizard: Ice wizard is a great support to your melee troops. Splash damage from your wizard can help you clear out the path for you Prince and the Pekka.
- Freeze: To get your enemy troops frozen! This spell should be used at the critical moment of your main push. That is when your 3Ps are aiming the enemy tower. Freeze can also be used while defending against your enemy.
Note: If you do not have the Princess and Ice wizard or any of the mentioned two, you can replace it with Minion Horde and/or archers. They work well too. 🙂 And if you still don’t have luck, maybe it’s time to try a hack tool for Clash Royale and get gems for free.
Clash Royale Attack Strategy!
- Start with the elixir pump to help gain elixir for your main push. Play defensive to see what you are up against and what you are dealing with. Leave your Pekka or Dark Prince according to what your enemy attacks you with or how countering needs to be done.
- When starting your attack, ALWAYS leave your Pekka from behind your king’s tower to get some time to spawn your next troop. Leave your Dark Prince behind your prince when striking. Also, support it with wizard or princess to destroy air units.
- Keep your arrows ready in case enemy swarm troops get planted. In case your elixir pump gets demolished , plant another one soon to go for your main push.
- Now the main push is Pekka + 2 Prince+ Freeze and if possible some other troop to give guidance. Make sure your Pekka and Prince combo reach your enemy towers. As soon as they reach the towers, plant the freeze spell you have been saving for this crucial moment. It is an instant destruction! Unstoppable strike if it all goes well. It will most probably be the game changing moment. Now the main push is up to you to decide as to when you should implement it. Just make sure your enemy cannot leave many troops to counter your main push. An ideal time to do the main push would be the double elixir time as always!